This page contains some of the key documents associated with the Peninsula Rail Task Force
Extreme weather reports:
- The South West – Extreme weather resilience: 2012 and early 2013 report – analysis of the wide ranging impact that severe weather has across the South West Peninsula as a whole.
- Cornwall Council’s Cumulative Impact of Severe Weather in Cornwall: Winter 2013 / 2014 report – detailing flooding and coastal damage caused by severe weather, strong winds, large waves, high tides and storm surges.
- Devon County Council’s Extreme Weather Report – underlines the impact extreme weather has on the region’s infrastructure, communities, transport links and local economy.
- Plymouth City Council’s Extreme Weather Report, including the Cabinet Report and appendices: Appendix I, Appendix II, Appendix III part I, part II, and Appendix IV – examines the impact extreme weather has had on Plymouth’s local highway maintenance, transport connections with the rest of the UK, damage to properties and green infrastructure.
- Torbay Council’s Extreme Weather Resilience Report: Torbay 2013/14